Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Babies! Human and Rabbit!

So this title is kind of weird but oh well! Currently I have a baby, not a real one but like one of those real care dolls like that are just like real babies but are really fake and stuff so I am waiting for it to do something so I decided while I sit here and watch it I will blog about it haha.

Anyways! Now on to the baby bunnies which are super cute! Pooh and Piglet are super cute already. They are weaned and Bling went to go have a litter at Julie's house then she will be coming back! I am really excited to see how they will turn out. Currently they are looking really nice :) Then there is little Xavier and Xava. They are 4 weeks old now and are wild children! They are oh so cute and very bouncy. I am excited to watch them grow up because it's Etienne's first off spring! Hopefully many more to come. He's such a cutie too... That's all the babies I have right now :( but hopefully in 30 days or so I will have some more!

I have Davi due May 3rd which is soonish, today I can palpate her so hopefully she is expecting! Then Demi is due the same time but I dont think she took so I will try try again. I am determined to get her bred! Then Genesis, Tiujana and Toy will all be bred end of may!

No comments:

Post a Comment