Monday, April 18, 2011

Etienne's First Leg

Today as I was driving home from school, I went to the end of the drive way and got the mail. As I was sifting through the mail I saw something for me! I was already super excited because I never get mail so this was an exciting day! Then I opened it and saw Etienne's leg! I was so proud of him!! He get BOSV!! He's such a little cute guy! This is very monumental because it is my first leg that I earned with a rabbit and it also Etienne's first leg! He's such a little monkey boy! I showed it to him and he tried to eat it! I think he was really excited too haha :) There was 20 Solids in the second show so he did pretty good! :) Shown by 11 different exhibitors.
I am so proud of my little ET he's such a good boy! I know he should sit at home for the next couple of shows but I can't let him do that! He's too cute, even though he may not do very well as a senior I think that I am still going to take him anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment